The holy Hajj will be organized on a limited basis

Due to the new coronavirus epidemic around the world, the Saudi government has decided to hold a limited Hajj this year. This information has been given in a report of Al Jazeera based in the Middle East.

The announcement was made by the Saudi government on Monday, June 22. The announcement said that only those living in Saudi Arabia will be able to take part in this Hajj. A statement from the Saudi Press Agency, citing the Saudi Ministry of Hajj, said the Hajj would be attended by a limited number of Muslims currently living in Saudi Arabia.

Coronavirus infections are on the rise around the world, the statement said. Even so far no vaccine or antidote has come out. In this situation, it will be difficult to maintain social distance between millions of pilgrims from different countries of the world. That is why this decision has been taken.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *